This guide has all hidden fish in AbyssRium: Tap Tap Fish for iOS and Android, and their unlocking requirements, and pretty much all you need to know about AbyssRium. The guide’s pretty big, so use the Table of Contents below to look around!
Catch up on new features on my YouTube! I do a new video for every new update/feature. See the Guides Index for guides on other aspects of AbyssRium, or other games. You can also chat in my Discord server!
You can support me and my guides monthly on Patreon (and score some rewards like cute cat pictures)! The more I earn the more time I can spend on improving guides like this. My PayPal is a thing too if you can’t do monthly subscriptions.
2019-05-29: June Vacation Event guide added. New event and fusion fish coming soon
2019-05-17: 30! new Fusion Fish added
2019-04-30: Alice In Wonderland event coming in may, guide here, the may update makes the 1kyobw possible to get (Juvenile Spadefish is still impossible)
2019-03-29: Spring Event coming soon, it’s already in the Event Guide. 10 new fusion fish added
- Level caps removed in Freshwater/Christmas/Halloween tanks!
- Spring Tea Party event
- 14 new event fish + 1 IAP (Ferret)
- 2017 and 2018 Spring Event fish will be available as event fusion fish
- There will be a 5-step event quest for a large “final” fish (Giant Teapot Nautilus)
- There is a 7-part Expand quest for new themed expand decorations
- 10 new Fusion fish (not event limited)
- Daily mission is changed (it’s worse, 100 fish bubble taps daily)
- Bug: the update that will reset your levels if you do not have the most recent app update, so update now before it releases if you haven’t yet
2019-03-07: March Circus Event is live, info coming in. Created a single guide which will be the new guide for all events. Added the new fusion fish.
2019-02-06: Sorry for the downtime on 2019-02-06! It’s all fixed and I upgraded my server (and it costs more now). It’s a good time to support me on Patreon or PayPal if my guides have helped you out!
2019-02-04: Please note the ingame Facebook feature has been completely broken for over 6 months, don’t expect it to work.
2019-01-15: For some reason an update removed the cloud save buttons in the event tanks. You can still find them in the options menu of the main tank.
Older updates were moved to the Updates Archive.